MixMeister Fusion set the standard for combining live DJ performance with the pinpoint precision of the best music production software. Version 7.7 includes breakthrough new features like an enhanced timeline, improved time-stretching and support for Mac OS X.
MixMeister Fusion doesn't limit you to simply combining a few loops and grooves together; Fusion is designed to mix complete DJ sets from full-length songs. You get the functionality of a loop editor or digital audio workstation, but you can blend songs together to create stunning DJ performances.
MixMeister Fusion frees you from monotonous tasks like beat matching, setting cue points, and counting beats in your head. It gives you the power to unleash your creativity and shape your music in a million ways, with live looping and remixing, VST effects, harmonic mixing and more.
You can manipulate tempo, volume, and EQ in real time, on-the-fly. It even records all your actions (not just the resulting audio), so you can go back, listen to your mix, and make precise adjustments with studio-style editing capabilities. Fusion's live performance capabilities can be expanded via connectivity with MIDI hardware controllers. Export your completed mix as an MP3 or burned to a CD using the integrated burning tools. Whether you use it for live gigs or mix CD production, Fusion lets you achieve true performance perfection.
Highlights : New with version 7.7
- All new AIR Creative Collection FX.
- Compatibility fixes for Windows 10 and OSX El Capitan / Sierra / High Sierra
- Improved support for Retina based Macs.
- Performance enhancements.
- All new licence manager. (Self manage activations and never loose a code again)
Other Fusion Highlights
- Smart playlists help you get the most out of your music
- Improved Keycode system for quicker and easier harmonic mixing.
- Improved time stretching accurately matches beats with fast or slow tempos
- Enhanced timeline display provides clear division of measures
- Effect automation via MIDI controllers – External hardware can now manipulate effect parameters
- Support for stored EQ settings in transition templates for advanced users
- Fade and Cue Next feature fades and pauses your mix then starts at the next track – perfect for voice over announcements
- New master volume control for preview output – headphone and main out can be controlled independently
- Play a live set while you preview any moment in your upstream mix
- Manipulate your mix in real time with a wide range of MIDI hardware controllers
- See your music take shape with an advanced timeline view
- VST audio effects (included) to process part of a track or your entire mix
- Mix up to 8 songs simultaneously with perfect sync
- Play with on–the–fly looping and remixing functions
- Change the tempo of a song without changing key
- Burn a flawless copy of your set to CD
Important macOS Information:
We are working with Apple to complete a 64-bit version of MixMeister, and hope have an update to share soon. In the meantime, please note that Mixmeister will not work on macOS Catalina or higher. If you wish to continue using this software/app, please continue to do so on macOS Mojave. Your license will also work at no extra cost on Windows and our software will work with all popular Virtual Machine software such as Parallels or VMware.
MixMeister Fusion sets the standard for combining live DJ performance with the pinpoint precision of the best music production software. Your Mixes deserve the best!
Supported ON PC: Windows 7, 8, 10
Mac: Mac OS X 10.7 - macOS 10.14 (Mojave)